Re: Program too big to fit in memory - Previous hints didn't work

Thanks all you guys for your help.

Gerrit has solved the problem -thanks a lot Gerrit- and the program runs in
my pc

I'm afraid the error prompt was a bit misleading but I don't understand yet
why it was raised.

Elkin

"E G" <ekgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Sea1-F5181TbdkSmLAz00012dd9@hotmail.com">news:Sea1-F5181TbdkSmLAz00012dd9@hotmail.com...
> Hi,
>
> I have the latest Cygwin/cygnome environment (Cygwin 1.5.5.1 dll)
installed