Re: how to build GNU make from scratch ?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 04:58:21PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> >> That was when I joined as project manager, or rather was replaced by a
>                                                  rather was put into office by the
> >> shady government organization that ousted poor Geoff Noer.  Nowadays, I
> >> just send out release after substandard release of cygwin, chuckling
> >> evily and stroking the stuffed remains of my dead cat "Bitsy".
> >>
> >> As far as 42 is concer
> >
> >My Windows crashed while reading your message, and I blame you!  How do
> >you DO that?!  I bet it wouldn't have happened had I been running B20!
>
> There is no B20!  I have eliminated all copies of it.  You *must* use
> 1.5.5!  There will be no discussion on this.  It is all off-topic.
>
> In fact, I think I don't like the name "Igor", so that is off-topic,
> too.  You are no longer allowed to use your name in this mailing list.
>
> Shush!  Aht!  No.  Sssh!
>
> Don't make me make the term "Please do not send private email" off-topic,
> too.  I will if you keep provoking me!
>
> cgf

Down with the tyranny of CGF!  For those interested, I have stashed my
own, super-private copy of B20 at the address below.  Please keep this
information in strict confidence -- I shudder to think what would happen
should CGF find out.  You can download B20 at <http:/