Setting up Cygwin for SSH port forwarding?

I'm really sorry if this is available elsewhere, I searched the archives and google and found nothing useful..

I pretty much need step by step instructions for setting up cywin to create a ssh tunnel for using VNC on my home computer from work.

Thank you,

Jon