Re: wtfindex produces corrupt files on DOS mounts

--- Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> wrote:
> Vince,
>
> Thanks for the report.  It would have been great if you also
> specified the version of wtf that you used.  However, I've just
> reproduced this with wtf-0.0.4-4.  Expect a new release soon.

My apologies.  I did try to figure out the version, but I couldn't
find anything that would tell me.  There appears to be only one
command line switch (-a), it wasn't in the man page, I tried cygcheck
wtf, and I tried an old filever utility I have on the wtf.exe itself.
 While I'm typing it occurs to me I could have run through setup and
let it tell me...  I know this is a lean and mean program, but would
you consider supporting command line options -v or --version in wtf
itself?

I just did the setup thing, and it is indeed 0.0.4-4 that I have as
well.  Thanks for the quick fix!

Vince

P.S. -- I got to thinking about how setup knew, so I poked around
some more on cygcheck and found that cygcheck -c told me the
information as well.  So now I'll know for next time.  However,
supporting -v or --version in the program itself would still be nice. :)