Fltk install hangs

I am also experiencing a hang installing fltk.  (I would reply to http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-11/msg00187.html,
but at work I'm only subscribed to the digest list, and it hasn't shown up yet.)

I was just doing a routine update of all packages, using the ftp.plig.net mirror(selected more or less at random).  It
downloaded them all fine, then started to install them.  It got as far as fltk and then hung on the one file,
/usr/share/doc/fltk-1.1.4/fl_color_chooser.jpg.  I waited for a few seconds, then I clicked Cancel.  I went back into
setup, installed the rest of the other packages(which went fine), then went back in and tried fltk again.  It still
didn't work.  I checked the mailing list archive on the web site, found the above message, then tried again and found
he was correct--the file it was hanging on grew continually while I refreshed my Explorer window.  It went from about
10 megabytes to 24 megabytes in less than a minute, which is an unusual size for a JPG in any event.

Trying to decompress the fltk-1.1.4-2.tar.bz2 file using bunzip2 produces the following message:

bunzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
	perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bunzip2: No error
	Input file = fltk-1.1.4-2.tar.bz2, output file = fltk-1.1.4-2.tar

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

bunzip2: Deleting output file fltk-1.1.4-2.tar, if it exists.

Running bunzip2 -tvv on the file produces:

  fltk-1.1.4-2.tar.bz2:
    [1: huff+mtf rt+rld]
    [2: huff+mtf rt+rld]
    [3: huff+mtf rt+rld]
    [4: huff+mtf rt+rld]
    [5: huff+mtf rt+rld]
    [6: huff+mtf file ends unexpectedly

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

Cygcheck output attached, though I don't know if it's revelant.  Setup.log.full seemed to be too large to
attach, and also not that informative.

--Aaron V. Humphrey
Kakari Systems Ltd.