RE: general observation about this list

Ah - but if you are using one of those dreadful Micr$oft e-mail clients and do a 'reply to all', you'll find it goes both ways and satisfies all your requirements.

-----Original Message-----
From: ahnkle [mailto:cygwin@ekers.idps.co.uk]
Sent: 13 November 2003 14:07
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: OT: general observation about this list

Hi,

I have noticed several posts about not directly contacting people who
have posted to the list. When I have tried to reply to a thread, the
reply address has not been that of the list but the individual whose
message I am looking at.

In the headers for the messages from this list, there doesn't apear to
be any `Reply-to: cygwin@cygwin.com' which I would expect, allowing
replies to be aimed at the list by default.

Adding the Reply-to header would be helpful.

Regards,
Jeremy