RE: The End - Will next cygwin1.dll release have the select() fix?

> Anyway, can we *please* just drop this noise now.

Agreed - enough.

> I'll gladly relinquish it if it'll make you feel better.

HECK NO!! cgf doesn't give those out every day - and besides, in my not
so humble opinion you've contributed MORE than enough to deserve one
outside of this *noise* - as you put it. All kidding aside, the work
done by all contributors *IS* appreciated VERY MUCH and my hat is off to
you. Cygwin is improving almost daily, and it is entirely because of
contributions like yours. (I hope cgf sees fit to include this with the
chronology posted on the website).

-bk