From: Marty Leisner [mailto:leisner@rochester.rr.com]
Sent: 20 November 2003 23:32
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: running cygwin on mutiple operating systems

I'm going to dual boot a system with win xp and win 2k (and of course
linux).

I assume I'll make two smallish partitions to boot from (one each for
xp and 2k on one disk) and one larger partition...they'll all be
ntfs...

What's the best way to have cygwin shared between the two operating
systems?   Do I have to do a complete install into the same place?

When I do this work, can I put two primary partitions one disk?

Marty Leisner
leisner@rochester.rr.com