Re: Any current plans for an SDL package?

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Larry Hall wrote:

> At 04:40 PM 11/23/2003, unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com you wrote:
>> I could also try to compile a Cygwin binary version of the
>> library, but that would be at least slightly harder.
> This would be a true Cygwin package so I don't see a reason
> it couldn't be included in setup if it passes successfully
> through the ITP stage.

Sure, if he wants to become a maintainer. He seemed to wrote
the opposite in his first e-mail:

"If nobody plans on creating such a package i may be able to,
however i warn you now: i do not intend on become a cygwin
package maintaner."

You don't want another person who submits a package and doesn't
maintain it. The Links package is a good example.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html