Info and Document Path

I googled about looking for an answer, all I see is a very short thread between Chuck and Chris on <http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-07/msg00570.html>.

Is the policy that documentation and info is moving into /usr/share/... ? If yes, is there any ongoing process of moving things out of /usr/doc? As things stand, it isn't easy to know where to look! And my $INFOPATH is probably abgevukkett.

Thanks,

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.