Re: Problem making rxvt

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 09:28:14PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Thorsten Kampe wrote:

* David A. Cobb (2003-11-27 17:54 +0100)

My configure/make score is just barely above zero. I'd be sure it was
all me if it was indeed zero - but not quite.

Latest attempt: rxvt-2.7.10

Install rxvt via Setup.exe.

D'uh. I already have the pre-built one. I'm planning to do some work on it, so I need to be able to make it.
Also, as I said, I'm not doing too great with the autotools and I figured I'd use a simple example. I figured rxvt to be fairly straightforward.

That won't fix the severe problem he reported.

I had the same problem when I compiled rxvt from CVS to run on
X11.

Yeah.

FWIW, rxvt already runs under X11. You don't have to do anything special to acomplish this other than have the DISPLAY environment variable set.

cgf

I know, Chris. I have ulterior motives.
Personally, I use it with the W11 libraries because I don't yet run the x-server much.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.