Re: Invalid program file name, pif file

I have sent my email with the attached files, and such. But that was over an
hour ago, and the server still hasn't received it. I would expect 20 minutes
to be a little much... The total size was 36kb. How long does it take to be
received? I know this is not all of a good question to ask, but I can't think of
another place to ask. So should I resend it? And this isn't answered in the
mailing FAQ. This is why I don't like mailing lists, heh. I prefer forums...
Very sorry if my other message is received after this.

Thanks,
-Zeno