Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...

Hi Chris,

I've tried the latest snapshot 8/12/2003, that dll doesn't seem to
have the win32-hndl problem that was seen in previous versions of
the dll, but it is still exibiting the signalling problems.

Marcus

I fixed a handle leak problem last night.  I don't suppose that it
occurred to you to actually report WHAT you tried?  "last few
snapshots" is pretty vague.

I couldn't duplicate the inability to terminate a process.  It
worked for me.

cgf

--

.