Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...

Hi all!

I've tested the latest CVS version (2003-12-12 11:00AM GMT+1), and yes
thinks are better, for me the ThreadTest seems to run correctly.

But I you use the compiled version to rebuild cygwin itself, no chance, make
die. Probably a similar case than my previous post "Bash wait indefinitely".
But now die instead sleep. One of my recursive makefile do sleep (6-7
seconds) when executing some bash command and return error 2, but if I
specified "SHELL=/usr/bin/bash -x" that maybe slow bash, no more problem.
Same with "strace make" no problem!

Keep working on signal's, threads, fork's, spawn's.

Thanks, Philippe.