Re: [OT] RE: Third-party products that include cygwin

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 11:39:25AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>I feel your pain, but there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.
>I have Outlook Express 5 installed on my machine (though I don't use it),
>and I've poked around a bit.  Try going to the Tools->Accounts menu from
>the main window, and adding a "Mail" account.  Once you add it, select it
>and click on "Properties".  One of the options there is the "Reply
>address" (which looks like what you want).  HTH anyone who is forced to
>use Outaluck^H^H^H^H^Hlook (boy, am I glad I'm not).

I was thinking about adding a cygwin-set-reply-to opt-in subscription list
for people (like me) who always want the reply-to set to the mailing list.
It would require a fair amount of rework of the spam blocking software but
it is doable.

Would that be a useful feature?

cgf