RE: g77 compiling problem

that will work... I have noticed that you have to specify an absolute
path... even if the file is in the current dir.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
Of SMore@empirecorp.org
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 1:11 PM
To: Martin.Plus@ifremer.fr; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: g77 compiling problem

Perhaps it is not in your PATH....

try:

	./a.exe

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin PLUS [mailto:Martin.Plus@ifremer.fr]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 1:04 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: g77 compiling problem

Dear cygwin-list,

Sorry if this question has been already sent, but I am very new to the
list ! I also went to the FAQ and did not find this one:

I can't run a fortran-program that has been compiled with g77, even if
the compilation was successfull:

$ ls
toto.f
$ g77 toto.f
$ ls
toto.f a.exe
$ a.exe
bash: a.exe: command not found
$

it's strange because the application a.exe can be launched in an
DOS-command window for example.

Do I have to specify some flags for the compilation ?

Thank you if someone can help me, regards,

Martin.