Problems with Win 98 SE CYGWin Installation

Robert Pollard rpollard@apple.com
Fri Apr 25 16:12:00 GMT 2003

I have had the same experience.  I later found out I wasn't being
patient enough.  This process takes a while.  Once the packages are
displayed and you try changing the install status it will also take a
while to change the status sometimes.  Whatever language or process
they're using to handle the packages is very slow.  I don't know how
much time you give it but you may want to take a nap or get a drink
while it tries to load packages.
My machine is a 800 MHz Pentium III system and it takes several minutes
for the packages to display.

I hope this is all it is.

HTH,

Robert