RE: Cygwin / pthreads / stdio problem

  Thanks a bunch, Arash, that's fixed the problems at this end too; my test
prog now works fine and indeed so does the original, more complex,
application that I was initially having trouble with.

  I saw some of your posts in the archive on the subject of pthreads but I
couldn't get a coherent sense of how the work on it was progressing and
where it had got to stability-wise.  Your talk of 'heaps of other problems'
is a bit worrying... I guess I'll just have to keep a regular eye on the
list to see how it's going.  My hopeless wish-list entry of the day: a page
on the cygwin website that would summarize active areas of development and
known bugs or instabilities.  (Yep, I know nobody who's working on
development is likely to have the time for something like that....)

  Cheers,
     DaveK