RE: 1.5.5-1:libpcre0 package missing when I chose the Download fr om Internet install option.

Steve,

Is pair.com a valid Cygwin mirror site?  I don't see it on the list
of available sites in setup.  It's possible that this site is old/
unreliable/no longer a mirror.  Please try one of the other sites
listed by setup and report back if you still see the problem.

Thanks,

Larry