RE: cron + network share(w/ full access?)

Hi,

Thanks for the message but cron_diagnose.sh doesn't
seem to give me insight on what I'm trying to do.

I was trying to perform a hack discussed in this
thread:

I am attempting to have the cron service run as
another user so that it can access network shares.

Thanks,
Alan