RE: Servers Alive product now supports OpenSSH running on Cygwin

Before spending money, have a look at Nagios (http://www.nagios.org)

-----Original Message-----
From: ssh-l-bounces@erdelynet.com [mailto:ssh-l-bounces@erdelynet.com] On
Behalf Of DePriest, Jason R.
Sent: January 15, 2004 4:19 PM
To: ssh-l@erdelynet.com; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Servers Alive product now supports OpenSSH running on Cygwin

I've been working with Woodstone tech support for the Servers Alive
system monitoring software (http://www.woodstone.nu/salive/) trying to
get their Remote PS Com add-on (designed for SSH on *nix) to work with
Cygwin + OpenSSH.

After about a week, they were able to get a version working with it.

So if you have lots of systems running Cygwin + OpenSSH that you need to
monitor, you can use SA for it now.

Now I can remotely monitor running processes on my systems through
OpenSSH running on Cygwin.

Thank you!

Jason DePriest