Re: Non-trivial Cyrillic question

In your ~/.bashrc:

alias less='/bin/less -r'
alias ls='/bin/ls -F --color=tty --show-control-chars'

Thanx, these work and they are included by default in .bashrc, they are just commented out.
(the ls line does not include the --show-control-chars option, maybe it should be included, who do I have to pester for this?)
BTW,it would be good if these were included in the FAQ. I had a problem here with the HOME environment variable that placed the files in a place I would not normally look for them. (Java software just messes up the environment)
Who do I pester for the FAQ?
Best regards:
al_shopov