Re: version 1.5.6 enhancement

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Stefan Zachow wrote:

> Version 1.5.6 works without the privilege setting!
>
> Could you please tell me when 1.5.6 came up?

You have asked this twice now.  Is it really that hard to find?
>From http://www.cygwin.com, scroll down to news and look at:
"New Cygwin DLL 1.5.6-1 release".  You should really be able to find this
without asking the list.

> What about my 1.5.5 version?

What about it?  Pierre said it was fixed in 1.5.6.  Why worry about 1.5.5?

> I don't understand why it wasn't updated, because right now I got the
> update without any further selection within setup.

Did you choose a different mirror site the last time you updated?  Maybe
the mirror just caught up?  I wouldn't worry about it now.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer