Re: installation freezes at /usr/bin/idle

I would like to report that I was finally able to
install cygwin with the following adjustments:

use different mirror:
I tried http://mirrors.kernel.org and
http://mirrors.rcn.net with the previous error, this
time I used
planetmirror.org

2) install everything but no source (After successful
installation, I ran setup again to install the source)

I have notice the following differences:
1) no more freezing (thankgod!)
2) in the 2 previous mirror, I get an msg warning me
about moving some folder/file out out to make way when
installing teTex, with the planetmirror, I didn't get
anything.
3) I have been using the two "problematic" mirrors for
long time and not so long ago installing cygwin to my
laptop (always have warning msg as stated in (2)
above). Maybe I should look more careful at MD5Sum for
each mirror...