Re: Cygwin, win98, SA, Perl IO::Socket (Insecure dependency)

Hallo Bryan,

have you already asked the SpamAssasin developers?  Have they any
idea?  At least they should know best why it behaves different for
similar headers with another domain.

Gerrit

Am Sonntag, 25. Januar 2004 um 05:46 schriebst du:

--
=^..^=