Re: ssh configuration that is pulling my hair out!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 06:34:29PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

I think you're missing the point.  Larry apparently doesn't understand
(and neither do I) the thought process which, for example, would cause a
person who bought coffee that was to hot to complain at Starbucks when
the coffee was bought at Krispy Kreme.

Larry was asking for some insight into the thought process so that the
potential FAQ entry could pinpoint the problem.  It's not obvious what
the problem could possibly be here so adding empty obvious words is
not going to be much use.

I actually suspect that this is one of many cases where a FAQ entry
would be of little help and I'm always wary of adding so much verbiage
to the FAQ that it becomes unusable.

cgf