reent_data missing in 1.5.6 cygwin1.dll

I just updated my Cygwin install and one of my locally-built, old Tcl/Tk programs, ical, now reports "The procedure entry point reent_data could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll".  If I back off to 1.5.5 again it goes back to working.  Normally I'd just rebuild but I had problems last time I tried to build this application with the newer Cygwin, so I've been running with an old binary and old Tcl/Tk libraries.  I am encouraged to bring this up as a bug because of the cygwin.com home page saying "Any cygwin program built from December 1998 onward should work correctly with newer DLLs."

Meanwhile I'll stay back at the 1.5.5 cygwin, so I'm not hurting, but I thought I'd bring this to your attention.

Thanks,
Chris Metcalf