Re: perlcc does not work on my cygwin-please help

Thanks Ed but the reason I want perlcc is because I have other problems that
I hoped will be gone once I got this perlcc issue done.
I cannot compile perl modules from CPAN. They are tested on cygwin but on my
system I get same errors as perlcc. It does not find some header files like
perl.h and XSUB.h etc... This files were installed by the cygwin setup on my
PC.

20040128023225.GA12020@mdssdev05.comp.pge.com">news:20040128023225.GA12020@mdssdev05.comp.pge.com...