memory leaks in fork(?)

Hello, All.

While fulfilling of any building procedure under cygwin
via make, configure(utils, that widely use spawning of other processes)
appears memory leak, that leads to termination of building process:
"fork: permission denied" or sometimes to system reboot. Moreover memory doesn't get
free even after exiting from bash or make.

I saw similar messages in maillist archive, but I haven't reveal
concrete solutions for these items. What to do? Wait for next release of cygwin?

So, all that happen under Windows XP, Win2k.

--
With best regards,
 Mike