RE: verilator on cygwin - unexplained errors

Good point.

>From your Cygwin_check.log:

        c:\pini_prog\cygwin\usr\local\bin
        c:\pini_prog\cygwin\bin
        c:\pini_prog\xilinx\bin\nt

You are trying to use MinGW gcc to compile a module for Cygwin Perl. This won't
work. The Cygwin gcc must be first in your path. Since you already have Cygwin,
you can just remove MinGW and use gcc -mno-cygwin when you need to compile a
MinGW app.

--
Rafael

>"Rafael Kitover" <caelum@debian.org> wrote in message
>BAY12-DAV521ZG5yoVT0000144e@hotmail.com">news:BAY12-DAV521ZG5yoVT0000144e@hotmail.com...
>> I went into perl -MCPAN -e shell, typed "install SystemC::Parser" and it
>> installed fine for me...
[SNIP]