Pthread and Signalling issue seems to be resolved... :)

Hi All,

I've downloaded the latest cygwin snapshot (actually have been doing so for some
time in anticipation) and as usual run my series of tests which examine threading
signaling and sockets on cygwin. And I'm very happy to say that the signal
handling and pthreads issue brought up a couple of months ago (http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-12/msg00291.html)
has finally been resolved with the cygwin snapshot dated 31st January. I would like
to thank the person(s) who contributed the fix, even though not many applications
currently would find problems with it, as more and more applications are written
using threads and signaling rather than processes and signaling, this certain
problem would have inevitably become apparent.

Regards

Arash Partow

__________________________________________________ Be one who knows what they don't know, Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know, Thinking they know everything about all things. http://www.partow.net