Re: RE : How can i really uninstall completly cygwin from Windows XP Pro ???

The first is a bug in the Cygwin version of chown.  A temporary workaround
would be to use "chown -R Flo /*; chown Flo /".

For the Windows way, go to the Properties dialog, then to the "Security"
tab, then click on the "Advanced" button at the bottom, go to the "Owner"
tab, and change the owner to yourself (this recipe is for Win2k, but XP
should be reasonably similar).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/