Re: cyclical dependencies in setup.ini?

At 04:01 PM 2/10/2004, Edward S. Peschko you wrote:
>> > well, I need to know which ones to *build* first, and which order
>> > to build them.. Like I said I want to do it with as few deps as possible,
>> > if possible just g++ and make, and shell.
>>
>> I believe I mentioned this before, but anyway...  Most maintainers put the
>> build requirements in the Cygwin-specific READMEs in their packages.
>
>what you said was that it was based inside 'configure', ie: if you run configure
>that configure would tell you what you need. READMEs are much better.

No, I mentioned about the configure approach.  Igor's right that this
information is typically stored in the READMEs.  It was a thinko on my
part that I didn't mention this as well.  No matter but I just didn't
want you attributing some less helpful information coming from me to Igor.

Holliston, MA 01746