Re: cygwin movemail file truncation

Movemail is part of the Cygwin Emacs and XEmacs packages so the Cygwin
package maintainer will know about this problem from this thread.  However,
it sounds to me like this is a general Win32 problem.  I would think that the
bug fix would need to be pushed upstream too.  It's probably best to report
this upstream as well.

Larry