RE: Control-c not working in rxvt (for exiting jboss server)

Larry,

I see that I've caused you some concern. Let me be more specific. Not
being familiar with Cygwin "snapshots", I was tending to equate the term
with what might go by the name "daily builds" in other projects. Folks
are often warned that these are less stable then the "current stable
release" and that care should be exercised.

Chuck