From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf
Of Charles Plager
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 7:35 PM
To: Cygwin Mailing list
Subject: localtime() acting like gmtime() in Perl

Hello,
	localtime() seems to be returning  GMT instead of the local
time.  I've
tested the same script on three different machines.  (Unfortunately, on
linux and sgi, they are using perl 5.6.1 whereas on cygwin, I'm using
5.8.2, but I don't *think* it's a perl bug).  If I just use 'date', I
get the correct local time.  Any ideas?

	TIA,
	  Charles

---- script -----