Re: gettimeofday

At 09:53 PM 2/28/2004, Peng Yu wrote:

Hi,

    I want read the manual of the C++ function gettimeofday. But I can't
find it. I'm not sure whether I installed it or not. Can somebody help me?
Thanks.

Not part of C++ AFAIK. It's a posix function with C binding. Apparently, there's no cygwin specific documentation other than source code. The implementation used by cygwin doesn't set the fractional seconds fields, so you must fall back on the Windows API for milliseconds.

Tim Prince