multiple cron cause problem

Dear all,

As many users did, cron starts with bash. (probably in .barshrc)
But we keep open new terminal, because of more jobs or previous termial
deadlock.
Thus we started many cron process at different time.
Will this cause problem?

I observed that cron procedures remain in the windows NT Task Manager even
after the terminal finish or be throttled.
Is it supposed to be?

It is also observed that cygwin.bat in the distribution, which uses NT
termial + bash is worse at terminating cron, while xterm+bash is better at
cleaning up.

Any ideas?

Michael Chen