killing processes owned by others with kill.exe

Hello,

I've noticed that /bin/kill.exe is unable to kill processes that are run as
another user (e.g. SYSTEM) (even with -f).

Is this intentional?  If not, would it be possible for someone to use the
attached code to make it possible?  It is basically a regular version of
"windows" kill, except that it gets "debug privileges" before trying to kill
the process - a nice trick left over from the NT 4.0 resource kit days.

Currently, I have to distribute my own fkill.exe to all the systems where I
need it, but it would be handy if it was part of Cygwin.

I know this is a pretty lazy request, but it seems like functionality that
many people might use.   (It's especially useful for killing broken windows
services that run as localsystem, and don't shut down properly).

Thanks,

Rob.

P.S. - I would do this myself, but I don't think I'm qualified to mess with
core Cygwin stuff.