RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.3-1

  Dunno.  I was gonna say "Well, it's hardly cyg-specific", because I had
the impression it was in common use, backed up by the fact that Bill Hughes
has obviously heard it before.  But when I did a quick google, it doesn't
seem to be that widespread after all.  Like two uses in the last six years
on usenet and none on the web.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=idtymtst&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&;
tab=wg

  I can't beleive that's not a false negative of some sort, but searching
for the whole unabbreviated phrase doesn't do any better, so yeh, chuck it
in!

  Heh.  YOWTWYWT is even better though, because of the way it's pronounced!

    cheers,
      DaveK