Re: Trailing commandline arguments not allowed.

Crap it is broke for good.  Is there some way I can remove EVERYTHING that has ANYTHIKNG to do with Apache in Cygwin?  The uninstall does NOT remove EVERYTHING.  I'd like to remove anything and everything of Apache in Cygwin.  Can this be done?

 There are no errors.  It looiks to me the executable shuts down as soon as it starts.

--
George Hester