RE: Shouldn't we put [Cygwin] or [CygXwin] here depending on the question?

Yes.

> If so, would you tell me how?

You see the "Tools" item on the menu bar?  You see the entry under it that
says "Message Rules"?

Now why on earth couldn't you work that out yourself?  There's a "Help"
option on your copy of OE, isn't there?  You know how to use Google, don't
you?

It seems you didn't even bother to put the tiniest amount of effort into it
or spend even one second thinking about it or trying things out for
yourself.  I'm not your mum, and nor is anyone else on the list, so why do
you expect us to spoon-feed you?  And why are you asking for advice on how
to operate Microsoft mailing packages on a cygwin related list?  This topic
has *nothing* to do with cygwin.

    cheers,
      DaveK