Re: Test

Hi cygwin@cygwin.com,

        * This is a computer-generated response message *

Thank you for your email: "Test".

Due to the vast quantity of spam and viruses that I would receive, I now
only accept email from known email addresses.

You have received this reply because you are not on my list of known email
addresses. If you want to request that I add you to this list, resend your
mail and ensure that the subject line starts with GPAUTH. I will then
receive your mail and will deal with it accordingly.

Please note that at this point in time I have NOT read your email.

I apologise for this complication, but I had to take these measures to
reduce the drain on my productivity that spam and viruses were imposing.

Thanks,

Gary