RE: applying command shell properties to cygwin.bat

Behalf Of Dave Korn
>Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 11:11 AM
>To: cygwin@cygwin.com

You could also consider using rxvt as the shell.

I have a .bat file for starting a window that looks like this:
[batch]
@echo off
C:
cd \cygwin\bin
rxvt.exe -bg white -fg black -fn "Lucida ConsoleP-12" -ls -sl 9000 -rv
-geometry 110x50 -sb -si -sk -sr -sw -e bash --login -i
[/batch]

The rxvt start options are specified on the command-line instead of the
hand-waving way that the start options for cmd are specified.

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.