Re: ncurses problem

From: "Larry Hall" <cygwin-lh@cygwin.com>
> At 10:48 PM 4/13/2004, you wrote:
>
> >I'm having problems compiling a c++ program with ncurses. When it links I
> >get this message:
> There's dozens of packages in the distribution that use ncurses.  Just
look
> at the setup.ini file in the directory you downloaded your packages to and
> you can find them.

Well, this lead me to reading /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/ncurses-5.3.README,
which had an amount of useful information. I got the compiler Info's to go
away by compiling statically (the README says c++ can only use ncurses
statically) and adding '-lpanel -lmenu -lpanel -lncurses' to my $LIBRARIES.

It still doesn't output anything or take any input, though... guess I'll
have to try some other things.

Thanks for the help.