Re: Cygwin setup window size, why no maximize button enabled ?

Hi,
He seems to be a kind person.

I want to ask regarding Cygwin setup window size.

No utomo, don't that that question please. Please, ask any other question but that.

Of course, you put this sentence here just to introduce some other issue, for sure you're NOT asking that question.

Why it cannot switch to maximize, so we can see things more easily
without need to scroll ?

NOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!! You asked THAT question.

I suggest we can have the maximize button enabled in cygwin setup
window. If not how about make it bigger so we did not need to scroll
when viewing.

At this point I just can only pray for your soul...

Thanks.

Regards,

Utomo

--