RE: filename does not exist but test gives true back

  A man walks into his Doctor's office.  "Doctor, whenever I do this it
hurts", he says, twisting his arm into an uncomfortable contorted position
behind his back.

  "Well, Don't Do That Then", the doctor says.  "Next!"

  See also:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22well+don%27t+d
o+that+then%22&btnG=Search

    cheers,