Re: zsh & lilypond

Peter A. Castro writes:

> Alternatively, you could ask the LilyPond maintainer to have this fixed.

Alternatively, you could switch to a shell that's not so broken.

> They [...] think zsh doesn't set $0 correctly for shell scripts, but I
> believe this has been working for quite a while now

FYI, `they' added code to work around documented brokenness of that
@!"`%&#$ zsh, on user request.  This was only a few months ago

   http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2003-08/msg00007.html

> and it's time the LilyPond people corrected this.

so unless you or one of the other two zsh users can provide a patch
that works with all zsh versions still in use, I'm afraid you'll have
to suffer some longer.

Jan -- working hard on his meanness

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter