Re: The Choices Are Exim, Exim and, er, Exim...

Hi,

On 25 Apr 2004 at 18:50, A. Alper Atici <alperatici@ttnet.net.tr> spoke, thus:

> On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:17:49 +0100, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
>

> > I can't
> >offer a hand in porting anything (not to my knowledge, anyway,
> >particularly as Cyg isn't installed yet :-) ),
>
> Is this because chooser box in setup program is not AT-aware?
> AFAIK, setup program selects a base set of packages by default, so you
> should not end up with nothing when you just press Next at that stage.

Thanks for suggesting - no, I don't; it does give you a base system, but
that does not seem to include a GNU development toolchain of any kind.
(Well, "gcc" isn't found.)  I need this to try my builds on - QuakeForge
builds on Windows too but only if you use Cygwin, and I'll need to do this
shortly anyway for my other project (http://www.agrip.org.uk/).  I don't
know of a way to install/uninstall packages from like the command line - I
think it's all done in setup.exe.  What wouldn't I give for a console one
at this stage? ... :-)

Cheers,
Sabahattin
--
Thought for the day:
    Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything

Latest PGP Public key blocks?  Send any mail to:
<PGPPublicKey@sabahattin-gucukoglu.com>

Sabahattin Gucukoglu
Phone: +44 (0)20 7,502-1615
Mobile: +44 (0)7986 053399