RE: zsh & make

  I tried this under zsh:

dk@mace /artimi/firmware> zsh
\u@\h \w> while read line ; do
while> echo XX $line XX
while> ls $line
while> done
fred
XX fred XX
ls: fred: No such file or directory

  As you can see, it read one line.  It then locks up completely solid: no
response to keys, no response to Ctrl-C/Z/D.  I'm somewhat out-of-date with
cygwin dll and apps, which probably explains why I see it fail immediately
after one line and you see it get several lines.

    cheers,
      DaveK